List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Small idea...
From:       Jo Dillon <emily () thelonious ! new ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-03-18 12:17:24

My boss, sitting opposite me looking at IE 5.0, just made an interesting
comment - he thought it'd be nice to have a 'smart' back-button
which took you back to the last page accessed on the webserver previous
to the one you're now using - i.e. you could follow a link to a new server,
browse around a bit, and then go back to the link. Perhaps a right-click
on the back button could produce this sort of behaviour? Anyway, I just
thought it was worth mentioning. I could even implement it when I actually
have two spare minutes to rub together...

--
	Jo