List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase/kfm
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-03-01 10:25:49

Lars Knoll wrote:
> Better see with Waldo, I think he's working on khtmlw->khtml already.
>
> Are you really working on it? Otherwise I could do the changes. I finally have
> some time again to continue hacking on khtml (had a hell lot of work during the
> last month...), and it would bve nice to have a browser, which we can use for
> that (since konqueror does not seem to be really useable at the moment).
>
> Cheers,
> Lars

Yes, I wanted to commit yesterday but I couldn't get a decent connection
to the
CVS. Someone hacked a URL-selection thing in KHTMLW but didn't do this
in
KHTML so I disabled that one. Second, the font-size selection has
changed, HTML
allows you to specify actual font-sizes. I have patched it so that it
will
still work with the 'Small, Medium, Large' config of KFM.

I was trying to convert kdehelp as well, but when doing so my linker
seems to
go wild.

Cheers,
Waldo