List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    OpenURL event (was Re: kdebase/konqueror)
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-02-28 17:28:45

On Sun, Feb 28, 1999 at 06:14:42PM +0100, David Faure wrote:
> * I'm trying to add KonqHTMLView, and I'm finally thinking of a sort-of
> plugin mechanism :
> http:/ -> creates HTMLView
> ftp:/, file:/ -> creates some Kfm*View depending on the mode
> later, info: and man: would launch a part from kdehelp, and so on.
> Now, how to do that... Any idea welcome.
> Will try now some sort of registering to KonqMainView.

... then saw the comment by Simon about chosing an event for openURL...
How do I use it ?

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |