On Sat, 27 Feb 1999, David Faure wrote: [...] >> BTW, question in regard to the naming: Should we stay with kfmfinder or should >> we go for TreeView (or KfmTreeView) ? >Let's rename. > >> (my vote: I like TreeView (withouth the leading "Kfm") , because >> a) "TreeView" is imho more self-explaining than "Finder" (wdh is a >> "Finder"? ;) >"Finder" is the Apple naming for it. Ah, yes, now I remember. Thanks for the hint. :-) >> b) (in regard to the "Kfm") the TreeView might perhaps become more than a >> plain view-directories-and-files thing but, in regard to Michael Reiher's >> ideas, a completely configurable thing :-) (*really_looking_forward_to_this*) >So ? For me, "kfm" means file management, i.e. anything including file and >directory icons. >A Tree view always involve directory icons, even on a ftp site or seeing >files like mailboxes. I would keep the kfm, but that's just me and not very >important. Ok, you convinced me. KfmFinder -> KfmTreeView IconView -> KfmIconView as well, ok? HTMLView stays as is IMHO PartView ... well ;) Bye, Simon -- Simon Hausmann - Tronical^Colorfast - - IRCNet #colorfast we have joy, we have fun, we have linux on our sun