List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    edit/view menu or just the view menu?
From:       Simon Hausmann <tronical () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-02-24 16:22:55

I was wondering what menu's a Konqueror View may create then:
(1) either just the view menu
(2) or perhaps the edit menu as well (->both menus)
(3) or what else?

IMHO we should go for (2).

And how about the toolbars?
(1) May a Konqueror View create anything toolbar related at all?
(2) Or may it just create additional entries (optional) beside the standard ones
in the main toolbar?
(3) Or may it event create own toolbars?

IMHO we should go for (2).

Opinions please.
(I need a decision for these two things because I started hacking on the event
filters for the Konqueror GUI and the event parameters for the views depend on
this)

Bye,
 Simon

--
Simon Hausmann - Tronical^Colorfast - <tronical@gmx.net> - IRCNet #colorfast

we have joy, we have fun, we have linux on our sun