On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, David Faure wrote: >Simon, I'm now fully convinced about first proposal. Your additional >reflexions (in the mail I'm replying to), and my going through some koffice >code this morning, decided me for it. Great! :-) >And with "part child mode", I understand better what you want to do. For >instance, the point I missed up to now was : > >> Yes, buttth: If you would embedd a KonqMainView into KoShell you'd still have a >> Konqueror like the current one is :-) >> (now "using" proposal ONE) > >So KfmGui is a "real part", a normal one, and konqviews are part-childs. Right. (assuming s/KfmGui/KonqMainView/ :) [...] >Zogje > :"Yes Mike, it is amazing, all this with only one interface!" [...] my favourite :) Greetings, Simon -- Simon Hausmann - Tronical^Colorfast - - IRCNet #colorfast we have joy, we have fun, we have linux on our sun