thanh nguyen wrote: > > Hi, > > I would like to help with kfm/konqueror devel. I'm new to KOM/OP > programming. So I don't know where to start with this new kfm. If any > of you needs my help, I'm available, just tell me what to do. Hi, Well, you will have to decide for yourself what you want to do. I can give some usefull tips though. First try to follow as much of the current design discussion, perhaps you should read the mailinglist archive a bit too. That way you will get an idea of what is going on. Second, try to concentrate on a small part of KFM, I myself for example work mostly on HTML-things. KFM is very complex, trying to understand it all at once is almost impossible. A good way to learn is by doing some bugfixing, on http://bugs.kde.org you can get a list of all bugs in KFM, try to pick some easy ones which are easy to reproduce. Ask on this list when you have questions about anything. When you have a made a patch post it to this list as well, people can then check it. The buglist also lists "wishes", these are always good to get some inspiration for what you can do. Cheers, Waldo -- KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today http://www.kde.org