List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: konqueror components
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-02-16 20:31:34

On Tue, Feb 16, 1999 at 07:42:54PM +0000, Teodor Romeo Mihai wrote:
> Namely, I didn't write the KDE libraries, and I'd like
> to focus more on making KDE applications, as I do believe that a KDE
> without applications is just another window manager

This is exactly our case too.
Did you notice the list name ? kfm-devel is not kdelibs-devel.
Here we're discussing kfm, konqueror and libkhtmlw design and
implementation.
If you want to complain about the core KDE librairies (kdecode & kdeui), go
moan on kde-devel.

I will not say anything anymore on this subject.

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |