David Faure wrote: > > On Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 02:56:57PM +0100, rupert THURNER wrote: > > what i'm still wondering: > > how the apple reaches the behaviour of putting two folder windows side > > by side and copy with f5 (if i didnt misunderstand that ... uhm .. who > > was it .. wrote before)? > > I don't understant your question... I don't think having more than 2 views inside a window is usefull. If you want more, open more windows. A simple concept that works is better than an overly complex concept that nobody gets right. (Like HTML tables) Cheers, Waldo -- KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today http://www.kde.org