List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Problems with KDE and SuSE Linux 6.0]
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-02-10 11:59:16

David Faure wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 10, 1999 at 09:37:44AM +0100, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > I don't think this user will be able to recompile KFM with debugging
> > enabled :]
>
> Well, even without -g, a backtrace when run in gdb can help...
> Better than nothing...

On another note, my SO reports crashes which I think might be related,
after browsing a while, the thing crashes when she clicks on a new
link. Going back to the same link does not reproduce the bug.

I see if I can reproduce it somehow from within gdb.

Seems to be a quite ugly bug. And from what I understand it has
been in for a very long time.

Cheers,
Waldo
http://www.kde.org