List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Bug#482: FTP problem in kfm
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-02-02 6:44:38

Can anybody reproduce this ?

I saw the problem some weeks ago, but now I can't reproduce it anymore.

If nobody else can, I'll close the bug, but I want to make sure first.

----- Forwarded message from Marcelo Vanzin <vanza@ruralsp.com.br> -----

Subject: Bug#482: FTP problem in kfm
Date: 	Sun, 31 Jan 1999 17:13:21 +0000
From: Marcelo Vanzin <vanza@ruralsp.com.br>
To: submit@bugs.kde.org

Package: kfm (kdebase)
Version: 1.1-pre2

	When I log into a ftp server without providing the ending slash
(example, I type  "ftp://ftp.kde.org" instead of "ftp://ftp.kde.org/" in
the Location: box), and then try to cd into a directory, kfm appends the
name of the diretcory to the servers name, but without putting a slash
between then, generating an error.
	So, if I try to enter the "pub" directory, it will try to cd into
"ftp://ftp.kde.orgpub".

	kfm should see when that happens and put a slash in the end of the
server's name.

--
[]'s

----- End forwarded message -----

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |