On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, David Faure wrote: >--------- >Using 1.1pre1 under Linux or 1.1pre2 under Solaris, I find that the web page >http://www.kde.org/applications.html >when first displayed using kfm overwrites the top of the page, making it >unreadable. Scrolling down and back fixes the problem, so it's certainly >not a big issue, but this is the only page for which I see this behavior. >---------- > >I must say I had to do it more than once before I saw the problem appear. >Just enter the above URL in minicli, and press enter. You'll see a >completely scrambled Web page. Tried several times to duplicate this problem, but could not. Tired entering the URL in the minicli, opening multile windows with this address etc... However, I have indeed run into a similar problem before where kfm writes over some words and the scrolling up and down fixes it. I could not duplicate it with any consistency; so I ignored it. Dawit A. P.S. I am running yesterday's CVS snapshot version of kfm on Linux 2.0.34 in an x86