List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: fairly bad KFM bug
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-01-28 18:59:28

On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 02:53:25PM +0100, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Preston Brown wrote:
> >
> > KFM has a somewhat nasty bug.  When you bookmark a page that does not set
> > the title, you end up creating a bookmark '.kdelnk'.  This shows up as an
> > empty line in the bookmarks menu, etc.  I think it might be wise to have
> > it create 'NoTitle.kdelnk' instead, followed by 'NoTitle1.kdelnk', etc.
>
> Can you give an example of such a page? I thought pages did always
> set a title.
Well, I reproduced it with
<title></title>
but I have to admit it's a silly HTML fragment :)

> Perhaps if the page couldn't be loaded?
No because the setTitle in kfmgui.cpp is called only if a <title> tag is
found, AFAIK.

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |