Martin Spirk wrote: > >> login name to kfm's user agent, > >> (www.informix.com/idn-secure:jachym@kla.pvt.cz), but the result is > >> the same. > > > >Is it a secure page? E.g. does netscape show the 'lock' in the > >bottom-left corner closed? Does the URL start with http or with > >https? Unfortunately KFM does not support secure connections > >at the moment. (It is on our very long todo list though :) > > > > No, the lock is opened and url starts with http. It is > Informix Development network and it is quite public, so > I can send you my login name and password if it would help you. > > Martin I myself don't have a working X-server at the moment so I can not look into it myself. I will ask if one of the other developers has any time, he can contact you then if he wants to have a password. Cheers, Waldo -- KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today http://www.kde.org