List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: khtmlw problem : #350 : missing entry fields
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-01-25 11:03:57

David Faure wrote:

> Bug report #350 says :
> ---------
> When I go to the http://my.yahoo.com , the login and password entried
> are not shown, so it is impossible to login.
>
> I suppose, the entry-fields are not shown in other circumstances too.
>
> May be less then perfect html on the Yahoo-part, but Netscape shows
> it alright and so does lynx.
> ---------
>
> Just tested, it's true.
> Can a khtmlw hacker look into this ? :)
> Thanks.

They use:

<input name=login size=12 maxlength=32>
<input name=passwd size=12 type=password maxlength=32>

That looks fairly normal to me.

Also note that the form is opened in some other part of the table.
But I think we (esp. Lars :) allowed that already some time ago.

Cheers,
Waldo
http://www.kde.org