List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Forms Error
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-01-22 0:10:21

> Try to vote at http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_3012.html
> (and *don't* pick "cool", it just might work :-) ) or at
> http://cgi.zdnet.com/zdpoll/savevote.html; I get a server error using
> kfm from yesterday.
>
> Here is the latter form:
>
>     <form action="http://cgi.zdnet.com/zdpoll/savevote.html"
> method=post>
>     <input type=hidden name=pollid value=10728>
>     <b>Intel's plan to embed ID numbers on its processors is
> ...</b><font
>     size=-1>

> When I try to "View Frame Source" or "View Document Source" kedit starts
> with the error "You have specified a directory" -- actually it says you
> have "specificated" a directory.
Looks like a kedit bug. You could forward to the kedit author.

> Also, not sure why the "View Frame
> Source" option is enabled when the page has no frames . . . ?
:) because nobody made the check about this :))
Waldo or Lars, is there an easy way to know whether we're currently
displaying more than one frame ?

> Netscape has no problems, either posting the vote or viewing the source.
Yes, but Netscape isn't a file manager as well :)))))
(don't mind, it's late...)

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |