List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: khtmlw bug : black boxes instead of chars
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-01-21 16:11:56

On Thu, Jan 21, 1999 at 08:58:04PM +0200, Lars Knoll wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, David Faure wrote:
> >Try
> >http://www.abcnews.go.com/go/sections/science/DailyNews/interstellar990114.html
> >
> >Subject says it all.
> >
> >Sorry, the web page is in French.
> Sure you mentioned the right link? This page looks very much like english too
> me (and I think I can still differentiate betwen the two languages :-), and is
> displayed nicely.

Oops, I read so much of English that I don't realize it !!
The URL is the right one. I just didn't notice it was in English.... !

I have lots of blackboxes in the text itself
(e.g. the first one is between "Kilston" and "an undergraduate",
there is a big one after 'to do about it?", two around "hyperspace", ...
)
No idea what can cause this...

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |