Hans Meine wrote: > BTW, why is (/was?, I'm just compiling from a fresh checkout ;-) ) KFM opening > a new window for nearly every hyperlink when browsing the WWW? It is not > configurable yes, is it? Each link can set, within the html-source, a so-called target. Basically it can use this to say whether the new-page should be in the same view, or whether a new one should be created. We had a bug in here, current CVS KFM should handle this correctly. If you think you still get "too much" new windows please check the HTML source of the link you clicked. If you then think KFM does not treat these links correctly please let me know as soon as possible. (We will be releasing soon). As for after KDE 1.1 the following options might be nice to have: Always open links in new window / default / Never open links in new window. (Somewhere in a menu, so that you can change it quickly :) Cheers, Waldo bastian@kde.org -- Linux, The Choice Of A GNU Generation.