David Faure wrote: > Yes, common mistake. Of course it's in "configure file manager". > I made bad choices for the menu names, so I'm waiting for your suggestions. I like the menu names actually. > By "configure file manager" I meant "configure KFM" - the whole of it, in > general. > And "configure browser" is for specific browser settings. > > What better name could be found for the first one ? The names are ok...I think. It is just that some options should appear in both. (And then only apply to the file browsing cq. web-browsing part of KFM) But I think that we should leave it as it is for now. First get the damned thing released :) Cheers, Waldo -- Linux, The Choice Of A GNU Generation.