List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: KFM Bugs (fwd)
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-01-20 8:55:09

On Wed, Jan 20, 1999 at 09:08:39AM +0100, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> > > -- Underlining should be individually configurable for filenames
> > >    and the HTML-Browser.
> > Ah, good point.
> > Anybody else wants this ?  :)
>
> Yes! But not in KDE 1.1...
>
> Last day I was looking at a web-page and my new monitor is a bit blurred
> so I thought
> it would be a good idea to change the font-size. I did the logical
> thing: choosing
> 'configure web browser' only to discover that it had no options to
> change the font.
>
> If even I end up oin the wrong menu I am sure lots of people will :):)

Yes, common mistake. Of course it's in "configure file manager".
I made bad choices for the menu names, so I'm waiting for your suggestions.

By "configure file manager" I meant "configure KFM" - the whole of it, in
general.
And "configure browser" is for specific browser settings.

What better name could be found for the first one ?

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |