On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Waldo Bastian wrote: >Andrew Morton wrote: >> * I'm sure this has been discussed, but I'm interested in the >> conclusion: would it be a good idea to build Gecko (the guts of Mozilla) >> into KFM? > >Maybe :) I am no proponent of it, but then again, as KHTML patcher I am >heavily biased :) If some people are willing to take a shot at it, we >can compare the KHTML based KFM with the Gecko based KFM. It would >certainly be interesting, but I am not going to do it. And I heard on some kde list recently, that Gecko is still a pain to build and to get running. I also had a short glimpse at the available docs about it on mozilla.org, and I think, I prefer staying with what we have. IMO it would be quite hard to integrate Gecko into KDE. Cheers, Lars