List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Hello everyone! :)
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-01-14 17:26:13

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> I do notice that this list does not set the Reply-To: header though..

Well it did set Resent-Reply-To: which is somewhat saver to do
(http://garcon.unicom.com/FAQ/reply-to-harmful.html) but I changed the
behaviour now because I prefer the other way too ;-)

> Martin could you add that please?

Yours,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@kde.org                                         //
Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to
tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft.