List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    RE: kdelnk files
From:       Stefan Taferner <taferner () alpin ! or ! at>
Date:       1997-09-03 8:54:58

At 01:49 03.09.1997 +0200, Torben wrote:

>> Strange. Just finished compiling kdelibs and kdebase from scratch.
>> Kfm is completely useless now. The windows collapse to 10 pixel width
>> and even the root icons do not react.
>>
>> Will see if I can find the cause.
>
>Indeed strange, since the KFM on my hard disk worked very well
>at the press conference. But 10 pixel windows could be a kwm
>problem ?

No, it was the collapsing KTopLevelWidget bug - from the patch Taj applied
from a third person. But the patch is already reverted in CVS and now
everything is fine again.

Btw, I noticed that my label-wrapper code sometimes leaves an empty line
between labels. I will take a look at the code to find the problem.

Best regards, Stefan