List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelnk files
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1997-09-02 20:03:12

Stefan Taferner wrote:

> On 02-Sep-97 humbly Stephan Kulow wrote:
> >Hi!
> >
> >I'm not sure, what this bug causes, but I get, when I click on a root icon:
> >
> >Could not list directory contents
> >file:/home/kulow/Desktop/Emacs.kdelnk/
> >
> >Why does he think, it's a directory? I have no idea.
> >
> >This happens under Solaris with the newest one.
>
> Strange. Just finished compiling kdelibs and kdebase from scratch.
> Kfm is completely useless now. The windows collapse to 10 pixel width
> and even the root icons do not react.
The problem with the colapse it Taj's patched KTopLevelWidget.
I have commited the old one and renamed Taj's version to
ktopwidget.cpp.taj. Both versions are binary compatible. If you
update the libkdeui and make install-exec, you can iron this problem
out.

Greets, Stephan

--
Stephan Kulow (coolo@kde.org)
Student der Informatik (NF: MedizinInformatik)