List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: New Toolbar!
From:       Sven Radej <a9509961 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       1997-07-12 14:19:24

On 12-Jul-97 Stephan Kulow wrote:
>I'm afraid, I'm to blame for KTopLevelWidget and KToolbar. But it has
>changed
>very much since then, so feel free to contribute your changes.
>If a comment is allowed to the above question to Kalle: Please replace
>insert-
>item by a function that warns about "insertItem is obsolute" and then
>calls
>insertButton.

Thanks. I'll insert old interface as you said. I am currently writing
KRollUp class. It will be QFrame-based, WM-independent,
self-maniging,  allways-on-top container for anything QWidget-based

Currently toolbar floats in ordinary QWidget but it isn't so nice.

If it goes well I'll upload all of it today evening or tomorrow.

bye-bye
--
Sven