Hi, On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Sven Radej wrote: > Hi, > > I noticed that if you split screen folowing happens: > > a) Scrollbars work!! I'll drink to that. > > (five beers later) You still write good english after 5 beers. I could only speak with my toilet after 5 beers ( I am not an experienced drinker :-)) > b) Selecting frames work and panner works too. > c) Before I drink to that too, I must say that if you > resize the window nothing happens, i.e. the two views ignore this. Then get khtmlw-0.8.0. If I did not make mistakes by joining Martins and my work, the you should fetch some additional beers :-)) > > But it is an fantastic thing, regardless of resizeing stuff. :-) Bye Torben > -- > Sven > >