List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Scrollbars
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1997-06-12 10:40:30

Hi,

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Martin Jones wrote:

> weis@stud.uni-frankfurt.de wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > since I was busy with JavaScript for the last day I did not
> > test the new HTML Widget.
> >
> > I figured out that I did not get a horizontal scrollbar.
> > The code does not seem to be ok, but I did not have a close
> > look at it right now.

In khtmw-0.7.6. I can send you the HTML code if you want to test.
Since I had to fix HTTP first, I did not look at the code.

KFM-0.7.9 will browse the web again. Thenit will be easy to find
bugs in KHTMLW since we have a complete web of examples :-)

The Tables seem to have a little bug. Alignment (vertically)
works, but using progressive updating suddenly causes the
alignment to change to "bottom" alignment. I did not have a very
close look at this code, too. Perhaps it has something to do with
the reset function? (just a guess).

Besides that it was fun browsing the web again with the nice
animated logo morphing K->S->->E all the time :-)
Many pages looked really good. What is really missing is a
area map. But many sides use JavaScript here. So we have to wait
several weeks until we get this working.

Happy coding

Bye
Torben