List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    new KFM and HTML Widget
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1997-06-07 3:01:57

Hi fearless coders,

a new version is waiting for you.

I uploaded it to give Martin the latest KHTMLWidget sources.
I still did not apply Svens patch since Martin is going
to solve the scroll/resize problem. So I leave this topic
as it is right now.

KFM-0.7.8 may have problems with HTTP. I am in the middle
of development there.
But some other strange file handling bugs are fixed.

Look in the patches directory. It contains patches
for kdecore and kdeui libs.

Could someone apply them to the developers tree of kdelibs?

Bye
Torben