List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: kfm-0.7.7 problems
From:       Martin Mueller <mm () lunetix ! de>
Date:       1997-06-05 2:44:28

Hi,

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> > > file:/ Perhaps a problem with NFS? Tell me, what I should do to test more on
> > > it. I go to the folder and click back. What happens is, that the folder
> > > flickers, but keeps the same and back is grey.
> >
> > No idea! Sorry. Did this appear with kfm-0.6.7, too ?
> No. In kfm-0.6.7 back works like its name says. But no clue, where the problem
> is exactly, if noone else has it.

No, it's the same here too. I have all the bugs Stephan reported
and some more. I just thought to let things settle down a bit
before reporting.

bye
	Martin

Werkleitz Gesellschaft e.V.                          Fax : +49 39298 675-55
Zentrum fuer kuenstlerische Bildmedien               Tel : +49 39298 675-22
Sachsen-Anhalt                                    privat : +49 39298 4125