Hi all, 2016-03-11 8:33 GMT+01:00 Ben Cooksley: > Hi Frank, Dolphin developers, > > We currently have someone who is interested in working on Dolphin, for > among other things GSoC 2016. > > Unfortunately it seems the code reviews they've posted > (https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/127054/ being the most evident) > aren't being looked at. > > Is there a reason these reviews aren't being looked at? I can only speak for myself here. Even though I do not maintain Dolphin any more since 2014, I still contribute to KDE occasionally, but currently, I do not have the resources that are required to mentor a GSoC student, nor do I have the time to follow all discussions on mailing lists and in reviews. I think that this is an interesting proposal (and I'm always happy to see motivated people interested in getting involved with KDE, of course!), but I cannot provide much feedback about it that goes beyond the comments from the usability team. Best regards, Frank