Hi all, as we all know, konqueror is the swiss knife of the Desktop. And for file management, konqueror currently uses dolphin-part. That's fine and a good solution. While Dolphin lacks the integration of versioning systems (SVN/CVS, hopefully git at some time integrated in konqueror), konqueror has no ability to access the baloo find utility. (Which terribly lacks documentation and a query language and an advanced query interface). I believe it is easier to create an interface for konqueror to the baloo find utility than it is to create the versioning plugins for dolphin. This is why I would really like to see an access to the baloo search in konqueror. Are there any plans? --Rigo