Am Freitag, 05. September 2014, 10.38:18 schrieb Frank Reininghaus: > Hi, Morning Frank and Emmanuel > being in charge of this core KDE application has been an honor and a > pleasure. Actually, it went a lot better than I had expected in 2012 > after I had taken over from Peter: Dolphin has improved in many ways, > and I am very grateful to everyone who helped to make this possible. > > I still enjoy working on KDE in general and Dolphin in particular, but > I cannot continue to spend as much time on it as I did on average > during the past two years. Therefore, I have decided to step down. Thanks a lot for your time and contributions Frank! Very much appreciated. And nice to read that you'll stay with us. > I have asked Emmanuel if he is willing to take over. He has made many > valuable contributions to the code base, and he is also very active in > discussions with other contributors at Review Board and with users at > bugs.kde.org. Therefore, I am sure that he will be a good maintainer, > and I'm very glad that he accepted. And thanks Emmanuel for stepping up as new maintainer. > I am not saying "good bye" though, because I am planning to continue > contributing to KDE in the future. > > Best regards, > Frank Thanks guys Mario