List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Support for listing archives as directories
From:       Frank Reininghaus <frank78ac () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2014-03-28 14:11:18

Hi Aleix,

> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Frank Reininghaus
>  wrote:
>>
>> Hi,

>> > Hi David,

>> > P.S.: I looked up Alex' commit on quickgit.kde.org and found that the
>> > master branch of kio.git looks messed up pretty badly.
>>
>> I'll CC Aleix, who seems to be the committer of all those old commits
>> in kio (which are probably unwanted).
>>
>> Regards,
>> Frank
>

> Sorry but I'm a bit lost, what did I do?

When looking at

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kio.git&a=shortlog

you see lots of old commits which have been pushed by you 44-47 hours
ago, like this one:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kio.git&a=commit&h=598b1d2f6d336869d5e28cee89211a095a6f56e2

I thought that this was unintended - so far, no framework contains any
old kdelibs commits AFAIK, and all these old commits now make browsing
the recent history of KIO a bit cumbersome. I had some trouble finding
a recent commit of Alex'. (That commit was the reason why David
started this thread).

However, if pushing all those old commits was intended, then sorry for
the noise.

Best regards,
Frank