On Thursday 06 February 2014 09:34:59 Frank Reininghaus wrote: > Hi, > > 2014-02-05 Christoph Feck: > > Hi, > > > > It would be nice to have these changes merged in the next two weeks > > (i.e. one week before the freeze, see > > http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.13_Release_Schedule ) > > that's fine. From my point of view, the Baloo code is basically ready > (once the foreach loop is re-added to prevent that 322348 comes back). > Fixed > I'll try to have another look at the code later, and I also encourage > others to do so. If nothing else comes up today, I'd say that the > branch can be merged (if Vishesh thinks that the commit history of > that branch is worth keeping) or alternatively, master can be merged > into feature/baloo and then the diff be applied to master as a single > commit. > Lets keep the history. Shall I merge the branch later today then? The only thing that has not been ported is date time filtering in the search bar. Baloo doesn't have a good api for that so far, but it will be done soon. -- Vishesh Handa