List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Porting dolphin to Qt5/KF5?
From:       Mark <markg85 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-18 17:47:46

Hi,

Is there any schedule to start porting dolphin to Qt5(.2)? Specially since
QCollator is in Qt now, it seems like a very nice time to start playing
with Dolphin under Qt5. Testing it, benchmarking the sorting stuff, etc
etc..

I'm not planning on taking this - likely not so trival - port upon me since
i'm still playing with UDSEntry optimizing stuff and other KIO parts.

Is there anyone working on this?

Cheers,
Mark