List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Context-sensitive drag 'n' drop in KDE.
From:       Peter Penz <peter.penz19 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-20 13:49:33

On Tuesday 20 March 2012 14:28:57 Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> Hello
>
> No context sensitive defaults, thank you.

There are no plans to change the current default behavior. The question is just \
whether we provide an option for users that don't like the current default. If (!) an \
option should be provided then at least I would not accept a patch that copies the \
Windows-behavior with the unpredictable copy/move-behavior. I'd suggest that the user \
can select between the current default behavior or one consistent operation.