On Friday 09 July 2010, Krzysztof Żelechowski wrote: > I am looking for a way to write a script for the SMS feature in > KAddressBook. The script should go like this (in AppleScript pseudocode) > > const kGateURL = "..." > > on run > tell Konqueror > navigate to kGateURL > tell current document > tell form 0 > set value of control "receiver" to %N > set value of control "message" to contents of file %F > reveal > end tell > end tell > end tell > end run > > Please give me some hints how I could actually implement this tidbit. This can be done with the evalJS dbus call. Here is an excerpt from a script of mine which scripts a webpage too: url=.... appid=`kstart --service konqueror.desktop --windowclass konqueror --url "$url"` # kstart ensures konqueror is launched and ready, but not that khtml finished loading objid='' while test -z "$objid"; do # TODO: timeout? sleep 1 i=1 objid="/KHTML/$i/widget" if test "`qdbus $appid $objid url`" != "$url"; then objid='' fi done # Assume KWallet filled in the login page. qdbus $appid $objid evalJS 'document.forms[0].submit()' sleep 1 qdbus $appid $objid evalJS '.....' -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr Sponsored by Nokia to work on KDE, incl. Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org).