On Friday 30 October 2009, Dawit A. wrote: > Never mind this question. I see why "ServiceName" is saved in the profile > files. It is still confusing specially if you had saved the profile a long > time ago and forgot about doing so. Anyhow disregard this question... It > was user error ;) Well, I guess we could write out "default" instead of the actual service name, when it matches the default. This would also solve some migration issues (e.g. if a part is being removed in kde5, like konq_iconview was removed in kde4), though not all of them (part is not default -> still hardcoded, but no other choice there). -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, http://www.davidfaure.fr Sponsored by Nokia to work on KDE, incl. Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org).