On Monday 21 September 2009 15:53:09, "Maksim Orlovich" wrote: > Looks fine, though I can't be 100% sure that what it returns in complex > cases is identical to the input. > > Sorry for missing your previous e-mail. Many thanks Maksim, I'll commit with these changes and verify them with the modified plugin. As far as I can tell the reported filter is the same as the input except in the case where the original filter was in the form http://host.dom/path/*, as an optimisation the trailing "/*" is stripped off so this becomes just a simple string match. There's no way to tell that this has happened for display, though. The important part - the host and path - is correctly reported. Regards, Jonathan -- Jonathan Marten http://www.keelhaul.demon.co.uk Twickenham, UK jjm2@keelhaul.demon.co.uk