List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Vertically stacked tabs in Konqueror?
From:       homoludens <homoludens1000 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-26 13:49:34

Is it possible somehow to stack Konqueror's tabs vertically on top of teach
other, rather than having them lined up horizontally? And if so, how would I
go about it?

Basically, I'm looking for a way to duplicate the functionality of Firefox's
Tree Style Tab plugin (http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_treestyletab.html.en).
I'm actually surprised that horizontal tabs are not more widespread, given
that they offer a great overview over a large number of tabs, plus, if one is
also able to indent/dedent and rearrange them, a very smart way of organizing
tabs.

Cheers,

Robert