Hi, I have been trying out different KDE components to make sure that all of them work with paths in a case-insensitive way, for the sake of consistency at least, so I found one component, that is krunner's location, if you use it to open files/folder it doesn't behave in a case-insensitive way, so I was in the process of modifying it(did part of it already). I wanted to know what do you think about this, whether it can be included in the next 4.2 release or not and finally where I should submit the patch for inclusion. Regards, Diaa Sami On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:33 +0100, "Peter Penz" wrote: > On Wednesday, 10. December 2008 01:07:53 David Faure wrote: > > On Tuesday 09 December 2008, Peter Penz wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > > > On Sunday, 7. December 2008 20:25:37 Diaa Sami wrote: > > > > You can find the patch inline below, it makes path completion case > > > > insensitive for konqueror and the directiory and file selection common > > > > dialogs. > > > > > > From my point of view the patches are OK and should be committed. However > > > the decision for this is up to the maintainers. I've set David Faure (= > > > maintainer of Konqueror) and Rafael Fernández López (= maintainer of > > > kfiledialog) to CC. > > > > > > If there are no objections until this weekend, I'd say please go ahead > > > and commit them :-) > > > > No objections. > > > > (Except that Diaa has no svn account, so one of us should commit it, but > > I'm on a business trip until Thursday) > > Thanks, I've committed the patches. >