List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Fwd: New Issue from qt-bugs Re: [Issue N228549] Qt glyph (greek
From:       Spiros Georgaras <sng () hellug ! gr>
Date:       2008-09-25 9:29:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hi again

As   Germain Garand suggested I filled in a bug report at Trolltech, regarding
a "Greek polytonic (ancient greek) font encoding problem" -
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kfm-devel&m=122222689332684&w=2

I have just received this email and I really do not know what I am supposed to
do now... Can anyone help (maybe Germain)?

--
Regards
  Spiros

--