List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Konqueror Flash
From:       arnaudv6 () free ! fr
Date:       2008-07-04 16:02:23

Good afternoon dear konqueror developpers !
Konqueror is my favorite brownser and a tool I love,
I thank and congratulate you for developing it !
Nevertheless, I still wonder why we don't simply
implement existing solutions such as firefox's "nsplugin viewer"
to properly support flash, as it should be :
no need to re-invent the wheel !
Maybe Safari's improvements to the webkit could be used too,
in order to support flash, and even pass acid3 test ?
Thanks for developping that fast, and with such energy !
Hope I do not feel too stupid to you, just try to help.
Arnaud Vallette d'Osia, France