On Fri, 14 Mar 2008, Maksim Orlovich wrote: >> Most of the DOM classes are already accessible by name via JavaScript. The >> NodeList class is still missing and the attached patch is supposed to fix >> that. If someone sees anything wrong with it please speak up. > > In isolation, that looks fine, but it makes me wonder about the relation > of NodeList and Collection prototypes... Your question made me discover that a JS HTMLCollection object was missing. The change adding the two is added now. A brief check showed that their two prototypes are not identical in Firefox 3. But what exactly the prototype of these objects should be is indeed an interesting question. Harri.