List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Flashplayer
From:       "koos vriezen" <koos.vriezen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-11 23:26:34

2007/10/18, koos vriezen <koos.vriezen@gmail.com>:
> > It also supports calls from javascript to the plugin, as long as they
> > don't require a return value.
>
> Oops, I forgot to start implementing this :-). Anyhow, like the
> nsplugin, the other way around works.

Btw. I've got javascript -> netscape plugins working yesterday. Was
actually a small step (for man), but it's first time we're able to
call functions on a flash plugin. Implementation is pretty minimal
right now, eg. plugin.GotoFrame(x) works but nothing of a kind that
returns plugins objects (should be not too hard  though).