Lubos Lunak wrote: > On Monday 14 of January 2008, Mike Melanson wrote: >> Lubos Lunak wrote: >>> The module is also accessible from Konqueror from menu as >>> Settings->Configure Konqueror->Plugins. The module is normally in kdebase >>> and should be always built (maybe you have your own standalone KDE build >>> and built only the nsplugins/ subdir in kdebase as I suggested when >>> building over system KDE?). >> I remember that as being the more traditional route. However, when I >> activate that configuration dialog, the dialog says "Empty Page". > > Something wrong with the setup - $KDEDIR not set properly, kbuildsycoca > re-run needed for some reason? I'm probably not running this correctly. Remember, this is a fresh, GNOME-based, Ubuntu 7.10 VMware image. The expected KDE framework is not operating. I built and installed kdelibs and kdebase and then tried to run /usr/local/kde/bin/konqueror. Following your clue, I tried setting $KDEDIR to /usr/local/kde and /usr/local/kde/lib. That clearly is not correct. -- -Mike Melanson