Aurélien Gâteau wrote: > I looked a bit further in KIconLoader::loadIcon(), and found out it > contains some special code to handle favicons. It even knows how to blend > the favicon over the Web icon. This favicon code got broken because there > is no "www" icon anymore. I replaced it with "text-html" and it works > again. See kiconloader_favicon.diff. > > Since KIconLoader::loadIcon() already blends the favicon, there is no need > for KonqPixmapProvider::loadIcon() to do it again. It simplifies the code > quite a lot. See konqueror_dont_scale_favicon2.diff. > > Before testing, be sure to remove your icon cache > (/var/tmp/kdecache-$USER/kpc on my machine), or you might still get some > scaled favicons. I just applied a slightly better version of the patch (takes care of not caching favicon icons if they are not available yet). Aurélien