List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Load images toolbar button in konqueror 4.
From:       Lex Hider <floss () lex ! hider ! name>
Date:       2007-10-12 5:54:47

Hi,

Not sure if konqueror is ready for user feedback yet but here goes.
If not, just rebuke me, and ignore this.

Anyway, I noticed that disabling "Automatically load images" config
option under "web browsing" doesn't give any way for user to load
images on demand.

In kde3, you are given a load images button on the toolbar.

Anyway, good to see most rough edges have been knocked off.
Keep up the good work.

Lex.