List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Dolphin with tabs
From:       "K N" <kneuse () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-06 16:56:22

I personally like the way the bread crumb feature has been implemented in
dolphin where its very easy to switch between old style and new style so you
can pretty much use both. The new style allows me to jump up 4 directories
with one click which I consider a power feature over having to click 4 times
to move up directories.