On Friday 06 July 2007, K N wrote: > Is konqueror going to implement the bread crumb feature and tagging system? Bread crumb: is this really a feature power-users want? Most people I talk to, don't want it :-) But I'm open to requests. Tagging system: yes, it sounds like we should probably have it in konqueror too, once it works in dolphin :) Your previous email made me realize that. Isn't this nice? I get konqueror features almost for free by just wrapping dolphin's code where all the hard work goes :-) -- David Faure, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).